If you’re a small business or start-up, and interested to see what accounting solutions we can provide for you, contact us today. One of our team members will be more than happy to discuss your needs and offer practical advice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you handle income taxes?
We do not do income taxes but will ensure your books are accurately updated throughout the year so they are “tax ready” at the end of the year.
Can you provide the QuickBooks software?
We are authorized sellers for Intuit QuickBooks and Tsheets time-tracking software.
Do I need to organize my books and bring them up to date before I hand them over to you?
No, we can clean up your books and bring them up to date quickly and efficiently. We can also convert your existing software to the latest version of QuickBooks online.
How much does your accounting & bookkeeping services cost?
Every business is unique. After a free, no-obligation analysis of your business, we will quote a flat monthly fee based on your budget and requirements.
What services do you provide?
- Bank and credit card reconciliation
- Expense management – Expenses categorization, accounts payable, receipt, and mileage tracking
- Project management systems and reporting.
- Bill payment – Online bill payment, document storage
- Payroll services – Payroll software setup, reconciliation
- Financial reporting – Producing/reviewing monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements. Balance sheet, profit and loss, and cash flow.
- Customer management reports suiting your needs.